MAS is a family owned and operated full-service company whose sole objective is to facilitate business. From health registrations management to merchandising, MAS is your “one-stop shop” for building business in Latin America & the Caribbean!
JUST SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF MAS AS YOUR WORKING PARTNER
1. MAS is a small organization with dedicated resources to address our customers’ specific needs
2. MAS has a strong understanding of the business culture in each market to allow suppliers to better serve its customers in the region
3. MAS has strong & extensive business relationships with key distributors and retailers in the region
4. MAS enjoys a history of successful sales development of a variety of product categories in all channels of distribution:
- Food, Drug & Mass (FD+M)
- Walmart Latam expert
- Department stores
- Duty Free
- Travel Retail
5. MAS saves our partners’ money. Suppliers do not allocate resources for T & E expenses to develop markets since the customer servicing costs are already included in our service offering
6. MAS allows for the supplier to maintrol control of its customer base
7. MAS facilitates an arm’s distance relationship between the supplier and customer for negotiating purposes
Guaranteed results – Risk free.
MAS can add value to your organization through several business models. Learn how MAS can be of service to your organization by clicking on the subheaders in the Services menu.
NETWORK & DISTRIBUTION
Our customer base and distribution network fall into two distinct channels:
The Prestige or Premium Market
- Cruise ships that source in the ports of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and San Juan, Puerto Rico
- International Airport and border Duty Free stores in Latin America including Free Zones in Panama, San Andres (Colombia), Iquique (Chile), Tacna (Peru), Belize and Ciudad del Este (Paraguay)
- Tourist Resorts mainly located in the Caribbean such as Aruba, Curacao, Bermuda, Barbados, St. Maarten and Bahamas
Domestic markets through a distribution network that specializes in prestige branded products. Our primary focus is on department stores, hotel shops, perfumeries and high-end pharmacies.
We have established an extensive domestic distributor network specializing in mass market channels. These channels include, but are not limited to, wholesalers, supermarkets, pharmacies, and smaller retailers (< 10 registers).
Our current portfolio includes products in the following categories:
- Fragrance & Toiletries
- Personal care
- Hair Care
- Specialty Food products